Sunday, November 16, 2014

#30daydev Day 0: Learning Unity3D, Playmaker and Krita

So tonight I'm ready to start learning #Unity3D the famous video game engine, #Playmaker the visual scripting tool for Unity3D, and also #Krita the graphics design tool allowing both vector and raster graphics with some advanced painting brushes. I'll be using Brashmonkey's Spriter for modular animations but i'll need to learn how to integrate them inside Unity.

Regarding Krita, I cheated a little bit since I started learning it two days ago, and already grasped the basics; tested the vector art tools and the brushes/basic tools, and I must say that despite some difficulties (lack of documentation because I'm using a Beta, didn't notice immediately,) it's coming along pretty well and I can now focus on learning visual scripting/programming with Playmaker.

We'll see where the #30daydev will lead me :)

My first drawing using Krita, after two days of intense practice hehe -using my Wacom Bamboo Pen smallest size (a random character I imagined, as always I never know what will come up from this brain :) :


No comments:

Post a Comment